Monday, January 31, 2011

John's Adventures



This is a little project I do for my dad, we are hunters, I have hunted since I was a little boy and a few years back I sketched up a quick 3 panel story in an effort to give my dad a chuckle. It must have worked since I am constantly getting request from him to retell our little adventures. There are somewhere around 30+ as well as a 30 page book that I made for him. I just thought I would share some of it with you. Keep in mind I normally spend no more than 2 hours on these, from start to finish and they are all actual events, some may have a little twist but they happened. The book was done in one marathon day as well, not an easy task. The book is over a year old but I never bothered to share it, but I felt like it was time.








No comments: